My Email
Google
 
Web sazergran.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Create Game Website

Went to Banned Story website, and sometimes the website is down. It showed 'Server connection error' or 'server is down'. Went to Rakion and sometimes disconnection, server full and so on. They are providing free service for us to use, what more can I ask for? I just have to wait patiently for the server to be up again. This is the kind of thing I had encountered and would not hope to happen very often.



This picture above is a snapshot of Audition. I like to play Audition, as much as I like to play Rakion. I had never come across any time where Audition website is down so far. The website owner must be using some good server, perhaps something like ServerPronto or even better. Having your own website is so good. You can design your own game and you show it to the world, providing the world with more fun and purpose to live with your unique creation. ServerPronto provides affordable dedicated hosting solution -- Either Linux or Windows servers are available. Someday, I want to get my own domain name, and I want to make my own games and my own video productions of games animation. I will keep serverpronto in mind, as it provides some of the best pricing for dedicated server hosting in the industry. Their price plans are affordable, starting from $29.95 per month. Anyone who need dedicated server hosting can consider serverpronto, the powerful and reliable hosting services. ServerPronto is fast and secure and it will surely give customers more value for their money!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home