My Email
Google
 
Web sazergran.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Shopping For Kids



Many children like to watch cartoons. Big kids like me also likes to watch cartoons too. To the children, their favourite cartoons characters are their best friends and their idols. To the parents, the cartoon characters are their 'saviour'. Children are often amused by their favourite cartoon shows. Parents will use the children's favourite cartoon characters to hoax their kids to do work, to eat their meals or stop crying.

It's not only little children who loves cartoons characters. Big kids, teenagers love cartoons characters too. A place to shop for kids and cartoon characters is WithCharacterKids, www.withcharacterkids.com. At WithCharacterKids, not only can you find diaper bags and crib bedding, there are toddler bedding, baby bedding and children's room decor. It is really a website that is focused on Mom, Baby and kids products!

The website has a varieties of products. Some top brands which the website has includes Habbo, Dora the explorer, Blue's Clues, Looney Tunes, Care Bears and more. I like Spongebob SquarePants most. My sister had told me about this great site. And she was right when she told me that I would love this. She told me that I would love the Spongebob SquarePants "Under the Sea" Toddler Bedding for my bed. Indeed! But I am no longer a toddler! If time could reverse back, perhaps I will want my room to be Spongebob SquarePants Theme. However, there are still things that are suitable for me, such as the Spongebob SquarePants Lava Nightlight or lamp, Patrick or Spongebob SqurarePants Cuddle Pillow, and the Spongebob SquarePants Pop-up Hamper. I like Patrick Cuddle Pillow (picture above) very much. It costs $19.99. I might consider buying it.

Have you play Habbo before? WithCharacterKids has this Pod Chair that mimics those in Habbo -- Habbo Plastic Pod Chair with Speakers! Sitting in this chair, enjoying music and study or read books at the same time is cool. One more cool thing they have is the Pillow Pod Boyfriend Pillow (picture below), where you can listen to your favourite music too. This is a great gift idea for Valentine's Day -- to send your girlfriend a Pillow Pod Boyfriend Pillow! There are just too many things you can see at WithCharacterKids, the sponsor for this post. To view the products on their site, which are great for kids who have favourite characters from TV, visit their website now!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home