My Email
Google
 
Web sazergran.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cool T-Shirts








I have a sister. She is my only sister. There are times where we bickered, and there are times where we have fun together too. We always share what we know and we always tell each other of something new and what is interesting or what is the latest happenings at home or in schools. At home, we often play computer games together too. Recently my sister told me about Vjucool. She said that I would like the pirate T-shirt at Vjucool. She showed me the webpage of Vjucool and then show me the shirt. Yes indeed I like it. I have copy this pirate shirts from Vjucool and show it to you in this post. There are two designs that I like -- Treasure hunter and pirates. They are so cool. My sister can really understand me.

I have many T-shirts in my wardrobe. They come in various colours, designs and textures. I have T-shirts with cartoons characters such as Spiderman, Power Ranger, Spongebob SquarePants and many more. However I do not have Pirates or Treasure Hunter T-shirts. I think these shirts are really very cool. I cannot imagine how cool and trendy I would look if I can put on these T-shirts now!

At Vjucool, there are many other beautiful T-shirts, suitable for men and women. They have a few collection of shirts, namely the Gorgeous Collection, Dream Collection, and Graph Collection. With so many designs, there is something which you will like at Vjucool. I love this two shirts as shown below, taken from Vjucool... There are black colour as well. The T-shirts are available for men and women. The women's pirates and treaure hunter shirts also come in sleeveless form(as shown in the picture above). Check it out yourself if you like these shirts.





Vjucool is a team of graphic designers who loves creating cool T-shirts for everybody who likes to feel and look good. They pay attention to the quality, the design and the message of their products. They want their customers to look cool with their products and don't pass unnoticed. They are inspired by the everyday life and by everything that surrounds them. However, above all, they pay much attention to the world of fashion and to the latest trends. Their T-shirts are about music, fashion, sex, beautiful women, comics, style and much, much more. Buy your next cool T-shirt at Vjucool.com!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home