My Email
Google
 
Web sazergran.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wedding Websites

My uncle has a wedding website. My aunt has her wedding website. My friends also have their wedding website. So many wedding couples are having wedding website nowadays. I would also want to have a wedding website in future. Why do I want to have a wedding website too? What is the advantages of having a wedding website?

Wedding is a big day for the bride and groom. It is a day where you will finally you will finally 'win' the heart of the woman in your life. It is the day where you can be with your love forever. Wedding will be a day most memorable in your life as there can never be another wedding. So we would want to be looking the best, have the best of everything on wedding day. As this is a major event in our lives, friends, relatives and colleagues are informed of this big day. We want people to know about our love and our big day.

If I have a wedding website, I can do whatever I want to it. It is a personal website that belongs to me and my wife. I would want to tell the world, my friends, my families and my colleagues our love stories. I would want to share with these curious people how we got to know each other, and how our love grow and blossom with time. I would want to share with my friends and the world beautiful moments shared with my wife -- places that we had gone and visited. I would like to put up our beautiful pictures, especially our wedding photographs for the world to know that we are an item now! I can also put up romantic songs together with these photographs on our wedding websites. Even after marriage, the life story can continue. My friends can check up our website to see our babies coming along!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home