My Email
Google
 
Web sazergran.blogspot.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

Father's Day Gift

Father's Day is just two weeks away. I have been thinking what is the best gift to give to my father. My father has many things that he needs already. I cannot think of what to give him actually. But our house has no cordless phone. This makes answering telephone calls quite troublesome at times.

At home, there are three telephones, but all wired. Each time the telephone rings, we have to run to the nearest telephone. When answering the telephones, we will need to be stationed at the telephone vicinity. There is so much inconvenience. However, if there is a Cordless Phone, we can walk around the house anywhere we want to go, even while answering the telephone! This would be nice! Giving my father a cordless phone means that I will get to use the phone too! This is killing two birds with one stone in fact!

Digital cordless phones is also known as DECT phones. PMC Telecom has a comprehensive websites of Cordless Phones. I like the idea of DECT cordless phones with multiple handset package. I might be looking into that for my father. However I have not decide of a place where I would buy the phone yet. PMC is a good site with all the supplies of home or office telecommunication products. From the latest digital (DECT) cordless phones for the home or office to a full range of communication technology solutions for larger companies, PMC has everything shown clearly on their websites. However, all their prices are not in US currencies. So it is very hard for me to make comparisons and think of my budget.

Online ordering and purchase at PMC Telecom is easy but I think PMC Telecom is catered to UK and outside UK. Delivery is fast within 1-2 days but with delivery charges. The best part is they have 14 days Money Back Guarantee! There is a minimum one year product guarantee too. This is definitely a security to consumer. When shopping for goods, this is what I must always look out for. And lastly before I made any major purchase, I will look at the product reviews. PMC Telecom has it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home